SETAC Europe is pleased to announce the SETAC 20th LCA Case Study Symposium, which will be held 24-26 November 2014 in Novi Sad. Welcome to Serbia!
The symposium’s main purpose is to develop an intensive discussion on how LCA can contribute to innovation and enhance the (re)design of new and existing products and services, by respecting eco-design principles. This will contribute to sustainable development through improved environmental performances. The discussion should comprise educational, research and industrial aspects. A special focus goes to identifying barriers and proposing solutions for improving the application of LCA in small and medium-sized enterprises, underlining the potential benefits. Read more...
- Abstract submission open: 30 March
- Registration open: 30 June
- Abstract submission closed: 15 September
- Abstract notification (acceptance/rejection): 10 October
- Early registration deadline: 15 October
- Online registration closed: 31 October
- Case Study Symposium: 24-26 November
- Full paper submission for IEAM: 1 March 2015
If you are attending the symposium, you can already view the general programme and abstracts.